lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

AN IMPORTANT PERSON!!

When I was a little girl, a round 5 years old, I had the opportunity to meet a very special friend. Her name is Daniela and we spent so many wonderful adventures that up to date, come to my mind as a sweet reminders of our childhood.
Daniela was my schoolmate since kinder garden up to 6th grade. At school we shared also with boys but in the next two years we also started a new friendship with Sofia and Julia. As I looked back, I remembered a particular time when we decided to have a pajama party at my house.
We were so excited, that all the things we wanted to do, got short and realized that we were going to enjoyed it the best possible I started calling on the phone to all of them and at home I also prepared my bedroom and other places in my house getting ready for the event.
Fist I went shopping with my oldest brother Elio, with who, I have a wonderful relationship brother –sister. He helped me to prepared games, and also gave me some weird ideas to do. As time arrived all my friends and I got in the mood. One of the games that Elio taught me was to play “clues and founds” . It is a funny game because at the end, after following the clues you got rewarded with nice stuff then we try to play twister but we couldn’t find it. So, we created our own twister.
First, we cut pieces of paper and painted then and then wrote our names and placed then on top of a rug.
Because my brother Elio is so smart, he built the roulette of his own design. We all started to play and had a blast and also at the end, we had a surprise.  Then we improvised a new game, we were pack-jumping laughing a making a lot of noise.
After a while we had a brake at had dinner. We had our favorite’s pizza and ice cream. After a while all boys went their way part and only us, girls stood. We decided to have a truth or dare game this is a very unique game that all we girls like to play. Because, we opened our hearts, be honest, confident and shared things that we never thought we could talked about it. I recalled Daniela as an outgoing person, she was very sincere and sentimental, and the environment became very comfortable and friendly.
I, Maury I felt confident. So this, helped me to opened my heart, thoughts to my friends about what we were sharing. At that time most of us are starting to felt in love so, we were happy, shy, we were laughing and sometimes tears appeared in our eyes, because of some dreams that we assumed wont or will come true.
When I remembered all these things that we shared that might a lot of wonderful memories and feelings come to me. I sometimes would liked to go back and lived that might as vivid as I have it in my heart and memory. I have only seen in these past years Daniela, and every time we get together we still remembered that day it was our wonderful day.
A lot of nostalgia comes to us and we always said, we are doing it again I wonder this will come true. I would like all people I know to tell them and shared with them, that this kind of activities are very good, you have fun, enjoyed, laughed, cried shared and you become a winner, because you learned and enriched from other people, when you learned that sometimes you don’t have to judge someone just for only the way they looked, but you know them for the way they are inside their hearts.
As I said I will always keep this in my heart and also it showed me that friendship is a beauty treasure that we have to take care of. To all my friends and people I love, please enjoyed every single time that God is giving you. Take care of people who need to find a light to thank God for all wonders he has given us in the wonderful world. Try to achieved, reached happiness throughout your work to help the ones who needed it and every single day that you wake up thank God for the new day and live it as it was your last.
 With love,
Maury


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario