lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Play With My Memories

When I was 5 years old, something very important in life, set a print! I was my first day of school!
I felt so excited and I can still feel the smell of my new books, and notebooks.
The night before I couldn’t keep my eyes close, because I was very anxious to go school next day. And also nervous and a little fightened, because everything was going to be new for me. Another thing that came to my mind was asking myself, who or how many teachers I was going to met.
If they were going to be nice persons, or mean persons. That was one of the concerns that we all asked ourselves at some points or situation in our life.
I remembered in particular the place it was like a garden next to the gym and they called this place”Hetzemani”  which means “ the garden of Jesus”  the only us kids boy and girls of 5 years old attended.
I also recalled that each of our different classes there were entertained stuff. Also swains where there was also a little house where we played “family” and dolls. This was a very unique and wonderful time, when I looked back and I shared all these moments. Sometimes I wish I could do it again.
We also celebrated birthdays and had “piñatas “. This is a tradition in some countries when they celebrate birthdays. A piñata is a made of colors paper and inside it they put depending candies, money and surprises.
But the worst thing I remember is when it was your turn to brake or hit the piñata L they used to cover your eyes with a handkerchief make you go around..and their placed you in front of the piñata . the funny thing, was that because you couldn’t see, you were wondering around chasing the piñata and taking care of yourself. When turn passed at end all candies would spread all around in the grass and you had to fight to get your own candies.
Another activity I remembered was to play “market”. This was so wonderful because we brought mangos and tomatoes; our teacher told us how to placed them and started to seal them. We were so small that   this was great responsibility so we were afraid to make a mistake and started to cry. Then my mother, Maura, came to picked us up and I still have pictures taken from that day.
Miss Ursula was a teacher I will never forget. She  was very special and a firefighter girl she made a crown for each of us. Every time we did something good or accomplished something outstanding, she laced as a reward a little star and put it on our crown. These stars were very meaningful. Because each one represent like a gift from god for being good boys and girls.
Because she was a firefighter girl, one day she took us as a trip field to visit the fire station where she was working and assigned. We arrived, and miss Ursula showed us her main activities, explained then to us and the most exciting moment was when we saw the fire truck afterwards, she also told us a story about a lady haunting the fire station and this lady liked to slept on her bed.
At the end of the visit we had the chance to use the pole or the stick they used to slide when an emergency is supposed to be covered.  They also gave us as a present a firefighter hat, and also were able to watch how they attended a patient in the emergency site, because he was hurt.
Since I remember I had the same friends but specially my group they were Sofia, Julia, and Daniela. There was a singing group called “miss tanny”. They used to dressed as animals and would never forget they wore gloves in their hands when then performed.
They used to sang Christian songs and the rhythms they used were very happy and called for the attention of all of us. We were very lucky, me and my group of friends were invited by miss Ursula to celebrate his nephews’ birthday and liked to sing the  song called “piglet doesn’t like to take a shower” it was nice and funny.
I still remembered the lyrics and go back remembering these moments. I wished they could happen again. I wanted to share these moments with all of you, to tell you that I had such a wonderful childhood in this period of my life. I wish all of you could have the same memories that made your childhood as happy and unique as mine. Open your hearts and your mind to bring them back and thank our lord for giving us this opportunity to be happy.
With love
Maury.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario